Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 10:28 PM   #3266 (permalink)
Stone Cold Truth
Moron

Stone Cold Truth 50 - 100
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Rock is not turning heel no time in the near future. Punk was only turned heel and given the long title run to drop it to the GOAT, thats it. I know everyone is hyped for RR but im not even though im by far the biggest Rocky mark. Punk has openly admitted hes going to trash Rock a lot worse than Cena. I wanted to smash my tv everytime Cena would take low blows and attack Dwayne personally to try to get cheap cheers or respect now Punks going to do the same bc neither have the talent to make an interesting feud w/o trying to make fans resent Rock for going to HWood every promo. If Rock was like Cena/Orton/Punk he couldve easily said to Hogan in there WM feud he sold out to WCW for the money and only came back bc WCW closed but he didnt bc he knows how to conduct himself in a professional manner. Even when he got booed at WM 18 and the night after he conducted himself with such a class that WWE will never see again.

Its unbelievably disgraceful how disrespectful Cena/Punk/Orton have been to the GOAT, as if there paychecks havent increased dramatically bc he decided to grace WWE with his presence. Its so funny to me bc Orton/Punk/Cena at one point have all called Rock the GOAT yet once hes competition they all trash him out of jealousy. I still find it astonishing just how naive and clueless PG fans are. People cry that its "not fair" Rock headlined WM and gets a title shot ahahahah cant be serious. WWE sole purpose is to generate revenue and a massively watered down/far past his prime Rock is still 10000 bigger star/draw than everyone else on the roster. That is why WWE kisses the GOATs ass, they should be thanking him every day for even showing up bc the product and stars post AE have been horrendous.
Stone Cold Truth is offline   Reply With Quote