Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How would you repackage Ted DiBiase?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
VladMan2012
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

VladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friendsVladMan2012 needs to make some friends
Default Re: How would you Re Package Ted Dibiase?

Considering the fact that WWE are starting to actually build up the mid-card scene with actual talented guys, I wouldn't repackage him in the slightest, there really is no point of it. He's literally good at being useless, and it's rather quite astonishing that he hasn't already made the unemployment line yet.

But if somehow, someway they decide not to release him, I would be generous enough to say that they should really evolve on his character. In that aspect, I think a guy like Ted DiBiase is easily repackageable, there's just so many options they can provide him with. They could give him his father's rich gimmick, give him back the Million Dollar Championship, give him a personal bodyguard, etc. Alberto Del Rio could benefit from something like this also, since his rich gimmick surprisingly hasn't been utilized at all.

Last edited by VladMan2012 : 12-06-2012 at 08:57 PM.
VladMan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote