Wrestling Forum banner

Which do you want as the 8th pitching category?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Edwin Encarnacion Appreciation Thread

193K views 8K replies 22 participants last post by  Stax Classic 
#1 · (Edited)
1. [user]Phillip J. Dick[/user] Castro's Cuban Dictatorship
2. [user]MrMister[/user]
3. [user]JM[/user] = BEDTIME DEFYERS
4. [user]Ghetto Anthony[/user] = Ga's Retirement Home
5. [user]TheShowstappa92002[/user]
6. [user]Aid180[/user] = Disabled List is More Right
7. [user]WWF[/user]
8. [user]RKO920[/user]
9. [user]Brye[/user] = Glenallen Hill
10. [user]Mikey Damage[/user] = WHY YOU SO BAD?
11. [user]William Murderface[/user] = Trout Season
12. [user]Perfect Poster[/user]

Commence.

$150 for FA. $0 minimun bid.

NEW 8X8 CATEGORIES

HITTING: Ks; BA; HRs; Runs; RBI; Steals; OBP; SLG

PITCHING: Ks; Walks; ERA; WHIP; Saves; Wins; QS; BAA

KEEPERS: YOU CAN TOTALLY THROW GUYS BACK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP 3 HITTERS AND 2 PITCHERS.

See less See more
#2,377 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

THANK YOU.

And I'm glad you cared enough to FIGHT for your spot. I just wish you showed this FIRE all the time.

More plz.

#2,381 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

My concern was not keeping CUETO because he was worried about his wins. Even though he plays for one of the WS favourites from the NL. Plus wins is only 1 category. And Cueto has proven himself for 2 and a half years now.

#2,385 ·

Do you, RKO. Don't listen to JM and Stacks, causing them to dictate who you keep. Keep who you want, trade who you want. No filter. Trading Starlin to me is also a stipulation in you remaining in the league.

#2,391 ·

You can get a power at first base late in the draft MrMr.

It's not like Pujols is EDWIN good tho.

#2,397 ·

I'd definitely take a 275 20 and 75 at 1st baseman if I means I don't have 240 9 and 43 at 2B MrMr. Easily.

#2,398 ·

That's why RKO is a better owner than you would have been, Stacks. LOL @ keeping Nova, Kipnis or McCann. Preposterous. Thank God you're not managing that team.

@MRMR: No idea. Bryce/Starlin/Trout trio for the win. Why did I deviate from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.