Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who would you like to see become the World Heavyweight Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #141 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Who would you like to see become the World Heavyweight Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
Damien Sandow is more ready than anybody else in the company to be a World Champion, including Wade Barrett, and I never thought I'd say that. He is a once in a blue moon absolutely exceptional talent.

I'm not downplaying Barrett's greatness by any means, Sandow is just THAT GOOD.
I would rather see Barrett win it first based on being there longer, but even I can't disagree with this. Spot on. If they waste Sandow and he doesn't win the big one, it'll be the single biggest mistake in recent history, and that includes not giving Barrett the belt or giving it to Jeff Hardy.
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 12-06-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote