Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #3252 (permalink)
Deagle
Learning to break kayfabe

Deagle is an after thoughtDeagle is an after thought
Default John Cena vs The Rock in a Championship Unification match at Wrestlemania 29?

Ever since the feud with Ziggler I've had this thought in my mind. What if John Cena does indeed win the money in the bank briefcase from Ziggler and since it's the world title briefcase he then cashes it in against the same guy that cost him his money in the bank title shot in the first place big show at TLC or the Rumble (So both him and Rock win their titles the same night) to win the world heavyweight championship. The Rock would then win the WWE championship at the Rumble and John Cena could challenge him to a championship unification match at Wrestlemania 29 where both titles are on the line.

I even made a video simulation of this exact scenario with commentary over it Commentary starts at 2:30

Now personally I don't want to see Cena take the briefcase off Zigler at all lol but this just crossed my mind for some reason as soon as the Aj angle stared and Dolph started getting involved with Cena and maybe there is a slight chance of this happening. Do you guys think this could happen? Would you like a scenario like this or not? Honestly I think it'll most likely be the rock winning the championship and Cena winning an elimination chamber number 1 contendership match to get his shot at the Rock at WM.