Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #1009 (permalink)
murder
Working on my abs

murder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magsimus View Post
CM Punk would be the least threatening guy to attempt the streak in quite a long time. If Taker has hand picked his opponent then because of their history I'd imagine that he'd want to face Lesnar.

Cena/Taker has to happen before he completely falls apart. As good as the last 4 were I think it was a bit of a waste to face HBK twice and HHH 3 times.

They've got the 6 main guys and to be honest whatever combinations they go with it shouldn't be terrible.
I agree wih everything. But since I'm sure, Hunter wants to be part of Mania, that will make it 7 main guys, so one of the other 6 becomes odd man out.
murder is online now   Reply With Quote