Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #1006 (permalink)
Brock
ENTER THE BROCKTAGON

Brock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Cold Truth View Post
I love and respect Taker but imo his steak is severely overrated. Sure its impressive to go undefeated that long but hes only beaten a bunch of 2nd/3rd tier names. Hes never beaten a guy who had a run as "face of the company" like Hogan/Austin/Rock/sadly Cena.

I think it wouldve really validated his career and streak to beat one of those guys, just my opinion. I have tons of respect for his longevity and working through injuries but its really hard for me to put him top 5 ever when he hasnt beaten 1 of the elite guys at Mania.
Fuck me, how many times has he faced Austin lol? Albeit not at Mania, but still,

Taker just never had the opportunity to face Rock or Hogan at Mania due to Rock/Hogan being in other fueds at the time.

But like has been said, Haitch, Naitch and HBK are not exactly any tom, dick and harry mate.

*Credit to why2cj for avatar*

My Dailymotion Wrestling Matches Channel
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote