Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #351 (permalink)
Perfect.Insanity
Humbled

Perfect.Insanity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPerfect.Insanity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPerfect.Insanity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPerfect.Insanity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPerfect.Insanity should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Reggae View Post
Just watched Main Event for the 1st time. It was ok. I was annoyed that Cesaro wasn't pssed at Barrett for costing in him the match. Then Cesaro finishing with 2 losses, whats up wit that.

Also is Miz always a commentator on ME? he's terrible, even worse than he is a wrestler.
Technically Cezaro didn't lose his match against Kofi, because of Barrett's intervention. I think Miz was completely off in the whole episode and was just overshadowed by everything.

You people saw the nasty wound Cezaro got around his right shoulder? Like he cut himself over something. Maybe it was an old wound which got open?

Last edited by Perfect.Insanity : 12-06-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Perfect.Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote