Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists
Thread: Atheists
View Single Post
post #320 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Anark

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: Atheists

I like you, DualShock, you can handle yourself in a scrap but you’re about to get KO’d like a fucking bitch.

Allow me to dismantle this post of yours and slap my considerable penis against its face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
Just like religious people believe that God created everything the Atheists believe that science and technology stands for everything that existed.
No, science is merely the attempt to explain things, and technology is the means by which it does this. It doesn’t “stand for everything that existed”, that doesn’t even make sense.

Quote:
Most Atheists sound stupid when they say they don't believe in anything. Only because they don't believe in God that doesn't mean that they don't believe in anything.
Nobody anywhere says they don’t believe in anything. You’ve made that up because you think it makes atheists sound stupid, but oh how the irony rebounds upon you.

Atheists do not believe in God. That’s it. From there an atheist can take their ‘beliefs’ absolutely anywhere. They can believe in fairies and goblins if they want, just not God.

Quote:
If a man almost dies in the hospital and survives in the end religous people will say that God saved him because they believe in everything.
If an Atheists believes in nothing how can he say that doctors, technology and science saved him? By this logic nothing saved him, he survived on his own
This is really stupid. Really, really stupid. Go to a mirror. Go and stand in front of a mirror right now. There? Good. Now look yourself in the eye. Hold it.

Now fucking slap yourself as hard as you can.

Quote:
It's pretty ignorant from Atheists to say if God created everything what created God and what was before him when the big bang theory is like this
"A cosmological theory holding that the universe originated approximately 20 billion years ago from the violent explosion of a very small agglomeration of matter of extremely high density and temperature"
What created all of this, this hot and dense state what will later be known as the universe as we know it?
You haven’t looked into the big bang theory beyond a quick google, have you? The big bang theory doesn’t claim there was nothing there and then all of a sudden BOOM.

Of course there was something there, but we’re fucked if we know what it was.

At least we admit when we’re in the dark about certain things. At least we're trying to figure it out instead of sitting around with our thumbs up our arses praying to an invisible Hell-inventing cunt who lives in the sky.

Quote:
The Atheists call it nonsense when they heard that God created time because there must be something before God and when it comes to the big bang theory their answer is that time and space didn't existed.
Again, your ignorance of the subject matter is astounding. Do you know why I never debate Aussie Rules football with Bully, Sexy or whichever Aussies watch it? It’s because I know absolutely fuck all about it.

You should apply the same reasoning to the big bang theory.

Quote:
"it is because before the universe was once in a hot and dent state before all of this happened" but who or what made this hot and dent state?
And that makes the whole Atheists fools. Even if someone believes in the big bang theory, what created the hot state before the Big Bang?
Who knows? We don’t, not yet. That is where atheists are with the universe. We don’t have all the answers because we haven’t figured them all out yet.

At no point has anyone ever said that there was nothing and then all of a sudden there was something (well, apart from people who believe in God. Oh wait, no, no, I'm wrong, they actually believe God was just ALWAYS THERE, forever, even billions of years before he actually created anything). That is a lie perpetrated by idiot Christians who try to convert their fellow ignorants by dazzling them with nonsense.

Unfortunately for you, your nonsense is not particularly dazzling. Have you tried Scientology? That should be right up your street.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome