Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #10100 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Oh, forgot mention the obvious Triple H TV match from 2000 - vs Chris Jericho when Jericho "won" the WWF Championship. Yeah. That's a moment worth praising. Nothing to do with Triple H though. Only b/c I'm so big on Jericho.

THAT POP when he wins.
You see this I have to disagree with tbh. This moment was everything to do with Triple H. Jericho could have been anybody, Taka, Rikishi, Kane, whoever. The real reason those fans popped like crazy was because somebody had finally beat HHH for the title. Jericho was over big time and it got a great response because it was him but he really could have been anybody who was over at that time and those fans would have lost their shit regardless. I'm talking in general terms here. Of course if you mark for Jericho then it was everything to do with him but generally speaking, that pop and reaction had way more to do with people hating HHH than loving Jericho/whoever else it could have been who got that spot.