Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #1602 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_JOY~! View Post
Well look at it this way - there is likely an SK, vig and mafia at play. Now Roger suggests that he was roleblocked, and 3 kills still went through? Uh-huh...unless there is a feeble JOAT at play, then I don't know what else to suggest.

Kenny should use his role on someone scummier tonight. Idk, someone who is a twilight fan...

It's called work Kenny

Fuck I wish I was around to blow this fool's fakeclaim out of the water.

Probably not, I'm sure doc could find another reason to tunnel me and maintain suspicion.

BTW:

Red are the dead scum, blue the dead town, orange is the game over scumbag, and I have re-evaluated both Cloverleaf and TKOK. They would be removed right now and replaced with 2 others, but I'll channel Lawls here, and "share those thoughts later."
You still don't get 'tunneling' but I give up. You're just never gonna get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
I'm actually not the GF, Mikey refused to give me a fake claim but whatever so I fucked up...he's still mad I vigged him in that one game.

I'm Goodell, BP Serial Killer. I know you'll lynch me tomorrow, but you should keep me alive for teh lulz...I'LL KILL WHOMEVER YOU GUYS ASK, well maybe. And you've got like 4 scum plus recruit on your plate.
You gotta hand it to him. He tried

Blue Is Still The Colour