Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #1602 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_JOY~! View Post
Well look at it this way - there is likely an SK, vig and mafia at play. Now Roger suggests that he was roleblocked, and 3 kills still went through? Uh-huh...unless there is a feeble JOAT at play, then I don't know what else to suggest.

Kenny should use his role on someone scummier tonight. Idk, someone who is a twilight fan...

It's called work Kenny

Fuck I wish I was around to blow this fool's fakeclaim out of the water.

Probably not, I'm sure doc could find another reason to tunnel me and maintain suspicion.

BTW:

Red are the dead scum, blue the dead town, orange is the game over scumbag, and I have re-evaluated both Cloverleaf and TKOK. They would be removed right now and replaced with 2 others, but I'll channel Lawls here, and "share those thoughts later."
You still don't get 'tunneling' but I give up. You're just never gonna get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
I'm actually not the GF, Mikey refused to give me a fake claim but whatever so I fucked up...he's still mad I vigged him in that one game.

I'm Goodell, BP Serial Killer. I know you'll lynch me tomorrow, but you should keep me alive for teh lulz...I'LL KILL WHOMEVER YOU GUYS ASK, well maybe. And you've got like 4 scum plus recruit on your plate.
You gotta hand it to him. He tried

Blue Is Still The Colour