Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #4515 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Think I saw once someone say its not the sort of comedy that beats you over the head with joke after joke, but rather the humor comes from how these wonderful characters interact in realistic situations with just a bit of Pawnee quirkiness to separate it from the real world. That's something I'd definitely agree with and its definitely up there with my favourite shows of all time.
Perfect description. Same with the cameo characters part. It's so superbly written and works everytime because of it. Duke Silver. That is all.

Not like Community where if the jokes or the sillyness aren't on then the show kinda sucks. If that HOF thread got one more person to watch Parks then it served it's purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Wolf View Post
can i skip series 1 of Parks and still get all the story?

because the first few episodes bar a few chuckles are terrible.
It's only 6x22ish minute episodes so even if you don't like them you've only wasted just over 2 hours of your life. I don't get the Season 1 hate personally. I thought it was still really good. Not on the level of the preceding seasons but they were still finding the show and what they wanted it to be at that point. There's only 6 episodes so you may as well watch them, if nothing else for the ground base of the characters like Ann, Andy and Leslie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Manager of MANCHESTER UNITED
I don't know what I have to do to win.
*** Seabs' DVD Compilations ***
New: The Shield Vol. 1 & 2 (15 Discs) | WWE - Best of 2013 (12 or 26 Discs) | NXT - Best of 2013 (3 Discs)
WCW - Best of 1992 (19 Discs) | 2013 MOTYC Comp (25 Discs)