Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #4514 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Well getting to Season 2 and beyond is where you'll hopefully fall in love with the show. I'd recommend sticking with the last few episodes of Season 1, just to properly come to grips with the characters and how they're written. Once you familiarise yourself with that you'll see more and more of Pawnee and its weird citizens and hopefully fall in love with this picturesque little community.

Also without spoiling it, Parks also delivers one of my favourite slow-burn relationships in comedy history. Hopefully the longtime Parks fans know who I'm on about, but just in case:

Spoiler for PARKS' BEST LOVE STORY:
April and feckin Andy