Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #10095 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187 View Post
WWE Championship - Last Man Standing
Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H - *** 3/4
June 22

- HELL YES, Orton vs. Trips last man standing was great. Brilliant story around Hunter's knee and some brutal legwork from Randy. Loved how HHH always had something in the environment to help him get to his feet, whether it was the announce table or the entrance ramp. The ladder spot where the electrical guy gets drilled in the face is fucking AWESOME. Finish was really well done on Trips' part. Great selling for sure. This is a match I could see getting better with every watch. OH and I almost forgot, this is shown in its entirety since it was on that RAW where Trump took over and had no commercials.
I need to watch this again. Remember it being really good and quite comfortably their second best match together after the LMS at No Mercy '07 but I haven't seen it since it happened.