Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 08:15 AM   #286 (permalink)
#1Peep4ever
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends#1Peep4ever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Don't like the thread, don't read it. How anyone can sit and read through an entire 200+ post thread and not enjoy it is beyond me. Why are you still reading after a few unenjoyable posts?

Reminds me of the character from Catch-22 who, upon noticing that time seems to move slower when bored, determines to make his life last as long as possible by making every moment as excruciatingly boring as possible.
who said that it wasnt entertaining the last 20+ pages but now its become a drag
just wanted to help and make you realize this is leading to nothing but then again do whatever the fuck you wanna do