Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What do you hate about the WWE now?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 06:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: What do you hate about the WWE now?

Personally the only main gripe I have is the lack of making the entire roster feel worth something. To me that was the beauty of wrestling in the 80's, certainly the 90's, and even in the majority of the 2000's. Now it's either the workers who have pushes that are used and the rest of the roster who are purely "there". A term used many, many times, yet has never been as on point as it is now. Even some of the workers who are used often are lost a la Alberto Del Rio & Randy Orton. If the upper card guys have nothing going for them then well I can't expect much from the mid to lower card workers, now can I?

If there is one thing to praise about the ever "glorious" Attitude Era it was the depth of the roster. Even the jobbers were over and relevant. THE JOBBERS. Guys like Mean Street Posse, Steven Richards, Too Much, etc. Eventually those guys would get pushes too. That's so rare right now. Only way to get a push in today's wrestling, it seems, is to return or debut from something if not already established.