Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What did you think of Jeff Jarrett?
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 07:08 AM
Issues_Sunshyne
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Re: What did you think of Jeff Jarret?

Forgive me if someone else has mentioned this, but wasn't Jeff at one point considered a new Ric Flair?

I didn't really like him when I watched him. Watching old Raws lately I can remember him debuting in WWF in late 1997 and he had some shoot interviews, it was an interesting dynamic and I never knew about it, but in hindsight they are just lax. Watching at the time I probably would have been excited, but knowing what came after doesn't put them in a good light. He was a good heel and a good wrestler, but I never liked him in WWF or WCW. Especially not in WCW actually, he didn't seem like someone who could lead the company the way Flair/Sting/NWO had.

Now though, looking back on his entire career, he wasn't that bad. He was a good wrestler who had a lot of wrong place wrong time moments, and one or two right place right time moments.

I do think he will be remembered most for his TNA work though.

TWITTER: @WRITEJOEWRITE
Click HERE & register for Free Stuff from Amazon
Please read my wrestling column "The Pull Before The Push" by clicking HERE,
with my latest piece being "I've (sort of) Never Been To a Wrestling Show"
or click HERE to read RANDOM MUSINGS (Or, Rest Holds) 07-10-2015.
Seeifyoucanclickonthetinydot ----> .

Throw The BOOK At Me
For Wrestling Forum's all things book and reading related discussion group, please click HERE.
(and join our fortnightly Book Club HERE.)

sEE If You Can Click on the TINY DOT ----> .

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome