Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #10089 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

NWO : The Revolution DVD Review

IT FUCKING SUCKS

0/10

...... In all honesty, I have four matches left to watch on the DVD and it's one of the worst I've ever seen. The Savage-DDP match and decent documentary should save it from a fail, but discs 2 and 3 on this set are two of the worst discs I have ever laid my eyes on. Eleven matches in.......... ONE FUCKING MATCH OVER *** . Why can't WWE ever get a WCW release completely right?

Honestly starting to think that WWE sabotages these "Monday Night Wars"/Nitro/NWO related DVDs just to subtlely bury WCW even further down in history. There are TWO FUCKING WCW releases penned for next year, and I'm willing to bet a billion dollars that one or BOTH will be in the running for worst DVD of the year. SAVAGE...PAGE....IS...SO....AWESOME....MUCH.....RESIST.....POSITIVE ..... REVIEW.

BURY DAT WRASSLIN' COMPANY

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady