- They did a really stupid thing in highlighting and showing the finish to the vacant WWE Title match in June's highlight package before we actually saw it. Odd decision making there. MVP/Kofi was decent but paced too slowly for a Kofi match. WWE Title 4-way was fun. Liked the booking with Big Show dominating throughout until he took a couple finishers and Orton sneaks in to grab the win. His character work in this year was fantastic. I seem to mark out heavy every time Orton wins a title...
- HELL YES, Orton vs. Trips last man standing was great. Brilliant story around Hunter's knee and some brutal legwork from Randy. Loved how HHH always had something in the environment to help him get to his feet, whether it was the announce table or the entrance ramp. The ladder spot where the electrical guy gets drilled in the face is fucking AWESOME. Finish was really well done on Trips' part. Great selling for sure. This is a match I could see getting better with every watch. OH and I almost forgot, this is shown in its entirety since it was on that RAW where Trump took over and had no commercials.
- Basically every match after that is unmemorable. Gauntlet match is totally pointless but garners a half * for Henry's headbutt that busted Orton open. Divas match was actually really entertaining. Spotty fun. US Title 4-way was essentially the same.
- There's an ass ton of coverage on Trump buying RAW and getting fired. Didn't care to see that
much of it. Segments suck until DX comes back into the picture. Hilarious piece from Vince's birthday. It's his 84th birthday!
- Yeah, the summer months here were pretty shitty.