Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What do you hate about the WWE now?

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
CM Reggae
Learning to break kayfabe

CM Reggae is an after thoughtCM Reggae is an after thought
Default Re: What do you hate about the WWE now?

What annoys me is that the shows are more child orientated. The face of the company is as cheesy as it gets (Like his PG swearing). Look at the attitude era, The Rock and SCSA were the top guys and all though I didn't like them as a fan they were still entertaining and would be borderline heel these days. HHH was a sledge hammer wielding bastard, Kurt Angle was more manly than Cena and he promoted drinking milk and being a all round "doofus'' out of the ring. Punk is the only real heel these days and even though I like Sndow and Cesaro they're just pantomime villains.

The crowd is shit as well 9/10 especially raw just passed. The only time Punk got heat was when he directly insulted the crowd. Thats not Punks fault imo it's that probably half the crowd are kids and their Mums there to see Cena and Shaemus. Why would a kid care about Punk insulting people about being unemployed or a drinker, smoker or layabout. Even Right to Censor used to get boo'd when they entered and no one gave a fuck about them really.

Also Zack Ryder, AJ, The Miz, Kofi Kingston

LOL at people that think rep matters since 11/02/2014
CM Reggae is offline   Reply With Quote