Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston - future main eventer or endless midcarder?

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #54 (permalink)
Innocent Bystander
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Innocent Bystander should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsInnocent Bystander should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsInnocent Bystander should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsInnocent Bystander should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Kofi Kingston - future main eventer or endless midcarder?

You know Ricky Steamboat did win "the big one" just putting that out there.

But with the right build up and a little tweaking, he could be a main eventer one day. Not everyone could be the face of a company but he would be one of the go-to main eventers in the future.

Now that I read through this thread, I am starting to wonder what other storylines he had besides the one with Orton. What DO we know about Kofi Kingston the character besides he's faux Jamacian and can do aerial moves? What foods does he like? What are his pet peeves? What are his thoughts on world events? Did he like school as a child? If so what subjects?

The naysayers have a point here with the character that could easily be fixed by at least attempting to give him a story arc. Once they give him that chance,i'm sure he would knock that out of the park.

But delivering an actual good wrestling match is slightly more complicated
Innocent Bystander is offline   Reply With Quote