Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #344 (permalink)
#PushKofiKingston
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500#PushKofiKingston 251 - 500
Default Re: Official WWE Main Event Weekly TV Show Discussion

Great show this week. Kofi & Cesaro got wrestle for damn near an hour. Loved how much spotlight the IC/US Champs & both of their feuds got.

Cesaro vs Kofi was a good match but I didn't expect anything less. Both guys are really good workers. Didn't like the idea of Kofi vs Cesaro being turned into a tag match at first but the match turned out to be good. Kofi picks up the win and some momentum going into his match with Barrett at TLC. Next week will be interesting see how Kofi & Barrett are booked.

Kofi: "There's a storm coming, and I can't wait to bring the thunder. BOOM" I laughed at this line but it was great. Main Event is easily the best show WWE has. There hasn't been a bad episode yet in my opinion. Love the video packages, the focus on wrestling and the mic time guys get. RAW & Smackdown would be so much better if formatted more like Main Event.

Last edited by #PushKofiKingston : 12-05-2012 at 08:35 PM.
#PushKofiKingston is offline   Reply With Quote