Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #10052 (permalink)
Yeah1993
GET MY BAGS

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I've watched almost every single Christian 2009 match I could find and literally every one of them has been good. MOTYC-level stuff with Swagger and Regal. Had arguably the career matches of wrestlers like DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Paul Burchill and Zack Ryder (and multiple matches with some of these guys) Had the best series of Tommy Dreamer's career (probably, IDR anything better). Best or second best guy in good tag matches (Christian/Zeke v Regal/Koslov, Christian/Finlay v Henry/Swagger, both matches with Dreamer as Christian's partner). Good small matches with Finlay, Kozlov, Henry. Best wrestler in the elimination four-way thingy that was to crown a #1 Contender. I see why people think HHH's 2000 is better (especially if you count non-match stuff in which case Christian was kinda bleh other than when he did that mini-rap at Survivor Series), but man I fucking adore 2009 Christian. There's a ton of stuff I haven't even mentioned. I wonder what he would have been like had he been working babyface in 01-05 WWE.

Spoiler for LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT. I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT IT.: