Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #8448 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Ok that's just blind hate and you know it. To compare Punk to Diesel in talent is just atrocious posting at its finest. You're really going to tell me that Diesel was ever in his entire career as good as Punk in the ring and on the mic? If you actually believe it then ur just being ridiculous .

As far as drawing as a whole, yes you are correct, without any strong supporting draws to help him Punk can't hold the show to a high rating overall with his two segments a night. What a huge anti-draw !

That other poster was bang on when he compared him to HBK. A similar type of talent for sure.
No, it's not. Diesel is way better on the mic and don't even bring up their confrontations, because Diesel is just not one to use scripts. As for the in-ring stuff, Punk is sloppy as fuck and without a good opponent, he's about as boring to watch as it gets. But with a good opponent, he is capable of having quality matches, that I give him. Diesel is a tall man with fragile quads, I can't really have the same standards for both of them so they're not comparable. That's like expecting Rey Mysterio and The Great Khali to put on good matches of the same quality regardless of opponents even though they couldn't be any more different.

And since Punk is promoted as the top guy (don't tell me it's Cena, he's stuck in some stupid love angle) who always gets the main event spot, it's up to him to keep the numbers up. But look what's happening, viewership continues to decrease at an alarming rate which is a sign of people not being interested in this boring anti-drawing cunt.

And comparing him to HBK is an insult to the Showstopper. Shawn could carry a broomstick to a good match, is a million times better at cutting (heel) promos and has more charisma in his nails than Punk in his entire body. Shawn had attitude, style and personality. Punk sounds like an emo, yelling as loud as he can, trying to get noticed. And yes, I'm specially thinking about that "intense" "I hate you" promo from ROH.