Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 06:43 PM   #8446 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
No you can't because they don't exist. I watched Punk's entire ROH run too, back with his shitty blonde hair & basketball shorts doing Pedigrees off the top rope. He was entertaining & had his moments but to act like anything he did was better than Nash's best stuff is being ridiculous. I don't know if you're a Punk lover, a Nash hater, or both but you're definitely underselling Nash. Hell, other than Punk's shoot promo & maybe yelling at a stripper & calling her a whore, I don't know what even comes into the conversation with Nash's best stuff. Actually, his constant Rumble promos were good but just Paparazzi Productions alone in TNA are better than a lot of the stuff that Punk has done.
I listed above various segments I would rate higher than Nash's work and I would like to add Punk's IWA-MS feud with Raven as well where he was cutting promos about airports and on entire audiences in the halls in england.

I loved Nash's segments in Paparazzi Productions and those were definitely entertaining, probably more than anything else he did in his entire as far as pure enjoyment goes, but Punk's best will always overtake Nash's best for me. Call it personal bias if you'd like but I just found it much more entertaining. But again we're talking about overall talent, and I don't think anyone can say Nash had more natural talent than Punk.

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.