Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #4605 (permalink)
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

I'll be in the stands this Sunday with my son for Bears-Vikings. Bears better play a hell of a lot better than they did last Sunday against Seattle.

I am too lazy to go back, but regarding Javon Belcher and as a gun owner...Bob Costas and Jason Whitlock took the easy way out and blamed guns and the nature of violence surrounding the NFL. Domestic violence is a serious problem, and just to throw it into the lap of gun owners and the culture of the NFL is a crock of shit. Personally, I don't care that Costas is against guns, but at the very least he could have come up with an original thought rather than just quote Whitlock's article.

I think Tom Jackson said it best on NFL Countdown...he basically said that no matter how you spin it, Javon Belcher is a murderer. I feel especially sorry for that 3-month-old daughter that will now grow up without her parents.

The original heel commentators