Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Computer restarts whilst doing anything a bit strenuous, such as burning a DVD

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Computer restarts whilst doing anything a bit strenuous, such as burning a DVD

I love reading your posts (not b/c you have so many problems, but because you're so god damn informative about the problem)

Honestly, it could be a number of different things. Have you tried running a stress test on the machine to see if the machine crashes during that? If so, then it's not isolated to just Nero. When a BSOD isnt generated, you can still see what caused the crash. Open up event viewer in windows look for anything thats got a red exclamation point or generally-accepted "error" sign. I dont know how experienced you are with this, but if you want to look through the system logs and post anything out of the ordinary here so one of us can look at it, I know I'd love to.

But what I'd do first is start with stress testing. Use this link below:

http://www.tested.com/tech/pcs/762-h...our-pc-stable/

Use the methods their to test your hardware, and then your ram. Let me know if you have any problems or need any help. I also think that if none of that stuff turns up problems (which it should) then it could just be the CPU overheating.

But let's take it one step at a time, and try and fix this. Again, lemme know if you need help

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)
Ziggler Mark is offline   Reply With Quote