Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #4758 (permalink)
LUCK
FREE WIGGINS

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
My keepers are fine.

Blackmon/Ballard/KAEPERNICK/Rudolph/Kerley/Shorts.

Why don't you just answer a question seriously instead of being a douche in all ways possible. I'm searching for general consensus here and the impression I get is that most teams in this league A) have not considered keepers all year and B) aren't going to have any options.
I'm being a douche as I think the suggestion is stupid.

A) People haven't considered keepers while being in a keeper league? That's their own fault as the format was discussed/voted on before the year and people built their teams that way and redrafting just because some people failed is just plain dumb.

b) Once again their fault.

If you don't like fantasy football/the league/whatever you can always drop out. Not being a douche here either, if you legit find it boring or unappealing then there is always replacements.