Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #1004 (permalink)
NoGimmicksNeeded
Searching for a new identity

NoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a push
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

I know not many people will know them, and there's so many recommendations in the original post that you'd have to be dedicated to check them all out, so I'd just like to throw some weight behind Kerouac. Their final show is the only gig this year I genuinely regret missing. I've got everything they put out and still bought the discography LP as a back up. Such an influential band on the UK scene in recent years yet so underrated. Cold & Distant, Not Loving is a fantastic record and if you like heavy music or hardcore, you'd be doing yourself a disservice not listening to it at least once.

Incidentally, i$e, Mass V is really good. I don't love it like you do yet, but that could change. Going to go back through the older records to see if I've just missed the spark with them, or if V is THAT much better.
NoGimmicksNeeded is offline   Reply With Quote