Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #265 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
With regards the debate, there is only one thing I have to say, I've said it many times now, and you haven't addressed it in any way, shape or form.

Atheism is the non-believing of a God. There is nothing more to my side of the argument. You keep adding all these extra things to what atheism means, but it's just not true.

A popular definition of madness is repeating the exact same exercise over and over and expecting different results.

Conclusion? I'm fucking nuts.

Better edit that quick.

Oh look! It's the "Grammar Police". Please I will keep it the way it is just to annoy you. You are nuts, because you actually think you are correct. That's what makes you nuts. You have still yet to address anything I have said within the last hour. Atheist don't believe in God, therefore Atheism can easily be said that this is the belief of no God. lmao.