Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #263 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Atheists do believe in multi-quotes, closet-Christian.

I know exactly what you're doing. You're an actual Christian who knows that he will be destroyed in a discussion of the Bible and its worth, thus you have pretended to be an atheist and attempted to infiltrate the ranks of non-believers in order to destroy them from within.

One thing is for sure, you are not an atheist. You can't be something if you don't know what it is.

Unless you're a virgin Liverpool supporter, then it is indeed possible for you to be a cunt.
Right you can't clearly address anything I have responded with in the last hour because you can't come up with anything since your are wrong. See how hard it is to continue a real debate when you run out of wrong things to say? I have proven you wrong once again. You're such a fool. What an elaborate conspiracy theory that is. Please tell me you are just joking your way out of this debate since you lost. I know who are you. wink, wink.

Last edited by truk83 : 12-05-2012 at 03:46 PM.