Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #4602 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Working on my abs

Joel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friendsJoel Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajduk1911 View Post
Giants always make stuff difficult for themselves, though the performances have not been good this season minus 2-3 games. They got lucky in many of the game earlier this season

Jets will keep Sanchez as the starting QB
Giants play best when their backs are on the wall. They let the cupcakes get them a lot. My dad's a big time G-Man and he's sweating. I follow Giants too but my Fins are #1. Just my input: Giants will go 3-1 while the other two at best go 2-2. One thing I know about the Giants and especially lately -- teams play them different. It's the Championship/Yankee effect now. Giants haven't learned how to play under that moniker yet of defending champs.

And you are true about a few games, Giants could very well be under .500 right now. But you can't look at that. My Fins could have been a legit 6-1 or 7-1 before heading in to that Indy game which just completely destructed our season.