Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 12/7 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #50 (permalink)
Osize10
Working on my abs

Osize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friendsOsize10 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Main Event +SMS+Smackdown 12/7 Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent KEEL View Post
The Shield losing their first match would also suck, though.
I hear you...D Bry eating the easy pin would be a "really?" moment, especially after the year he put together. The devotion he shows just doesn't warrant that treatment. However the e have once again booked into an unpredictable corner. I wouldn't be surprised if a swerve is in the cards. Something like Kane turning on Bryan, orton getting involved, the shield abandoning or gaining a member, or cm punk making an appearance.

The only way this match can end with a "clean" pin is if someone takes a monstrous bump. That someone could be D Bry, which would be much better booking than Bryan eating an easy pin.
Osize10 is offline   Reply With Quote