Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #233 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
You've been disagreeing with it for quite some time now. Pay attention.

Forget religious connotations and you're there. Well done.

Atheists do have beliefs. However, one of them isn't that there is a God.

You're a closet Christian, aren't you? Admit it and let's get this debate back where it should be: the likes of me and i$e exposing your book of fairy tales for the work of fiction it is.
You quoted with me with no argument back. Again proving me right. You think I am a closet Christian? You are now resulting to petty insults, which again proves me right, and you wrong. I am so far from Christian it's not even funny. I have met Christians that have made more valid arguments than you have. You are a poor excuse of an Atheists. Perhaps it is you that is the closet Christian. Your name calling leads me to believe that you are projecting your own inner feelings of yourself on to others. Seems to me like you need Jesus. lol.