Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #1103 (permalink)
Kid Kamikaze10
Working on my abs

Kid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic_0ne View Post
Speaking of which, has anyone been reading the Worlds' Finest series? I think it has been pretty decent so far.
It's pretty boring to me. And i'm a big PG fan.

This week was pretty good comic wise for Marvel and DC. Hell, for Image too (Invincible was surprising).

Rotworld is still fun, Human Bomb was alright, Earth 2 was pretty good (Robinson has been on a roll), and Action Comics was awesome (but I'm a biased Morrison fan)

All New X-Men is still pretty good, Hawkeye was hilariously fantastic, ASM was pretty good too, Thunderbolts was decent, and Avengers #1 was a great start to a new era.

Comics are pretty dang good right now. But uh... DC needs to stop with the 90s Necrophilia.

Marking for: Roman Reigns