Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #229 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Since I am the bigger man in this situation I will answer you first. As an Atheist one of the things I believe is that you go no where when you die. Do all Atheists believe this? Certainly not. As a matter of fact someone on here said that you can be Atheists, and believe you go to a world known as "bumsex". As long as you don't believe in God, or any known religion associated with God(s), or a creator then you could very well consider yourself an Atheist. I have come across Satanists who have claimed to be Atheists.