Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk And Miz DO NOT LIKE eachother!
View Single Post
post #194 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 02:22 PM
imthemountie
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Punk And Miz DO NOT LIKE eachother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaderOfM.D.R.S. View Post
The two most sensible posts in this thread, I swear this forum is literally a male gossip site smh. Punk & Miz did their jobs if they got everybody reaching for theories like they truly hate each other.
True, nobody really knows if they legit hate each other, perhaps they're just very good actors for all we know. I do think the whole segment was designed for Punk to bury him without much resistance so I don't think Punk went too far with it. At least for his own sake I hope not and I would love to believe he isn't that big a mark to believe the stuff about his match with Orton or talk about 'forgettable title reigns', the guy doesn't even headline a good number of the PPV's as champion. Plus, Punk did put Miz over when sarcastically telling the crowd to cheer for him, a good way to get a shot in and at the same time generate a positive reaction for Miz, which further shows how brilliant Punk is as heel. So who knows. I personally think they've ironed out their differences and they'd like people to think there's legit heat to sell and up the intensity of segments like this.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome