Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #226 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY GRINCH View Post
What beliefs do atheists have aside from not believing anything that's in the scriptures/bible? Can you name one? Name one unique belief atheists have
So you answered my question with a question. Seriously, try answering mine first. Because it's your moronic self that has realized what stupidity has just come from your ignorant mouth. Are you implying Atheists have no other beliefs outside of not believing in a God? Are you fucking kidding me?