Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #223 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry i$emas View Post
Yup, by its very definition no less.
Wow. It gets better, and better. You just said by it's very definition it is the opposite of having a belief. This is now the most asinine thing I have read all day. You are now saying that Atheists have no beliefs? If by it's very definition like you stated "it is the opposite of having a belief", then they "Atheists" have no beliefs according to your silly made up definition. I couldn't write this type of humor if I tried, you are such a natural at being stupid.