Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback - MOTY

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #36 (permalink)
Duke Silver
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Duke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselvesDuke Silver is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Team Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield - TLC Match

I was thinking the other day how long it's been since WWE had a tag team TLC match, and how strange that was. To the best of my recollection there's only been one tag team TLC match in the past ten years; DX vs. JeriShow. Considering the gimmick was at it's best during the tag team era, it's pretty cool to see this match being booked. Even if it is less of a traditional tag team TLC match, I'm eager to see what Bryan, Ambrose and Rollins have planned.

As long as the match is competitive, I don't really think it matters who wins. I'm of the opinion that Ryback needs the win more than The Shield, but either way, as long as the booking is sensible, it shouldn't really matter (and by sensible I mean, have Ryback win, but don't have him rail-road the entire group by himself).
Duke Silver is online now   Reply With Quote