Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Got Laid off from my Weekend Job...

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Got Laid off from my Weekend Job...

SO long story short, I was working for a Wells Fargo office on the weekends. Not one of the branch banks, but an office that processes & handles all the transactions and keeps all the information up to date. It was a temp position that was supposed to go until the end of the year and suddenly, this week, they terminated me and eliminated my position there. I was told over the phone the day after I worked there while at my regular job during the week. The reason given to me was that I was a "auditing risk". What that means, I am still not fully clear on.

It was annoying getting this job as I had to do a full criminal background, and even had to go an office 40 minutes away just to be fingerprinted so I could be allowed access into the building. To make things worse, some of the people I worked with were assholes. And on top of that, my time cards from my last weekend there have not been approved, so they don't even want to pay me for the last weekend I was there.

So yeah, gloves are off now. Can anybody give me any suggestions on how I can troll them? Nothing illegal, but I would like to get back at them in some way, shape, or form. I am already planning ot raise a stink about my last paycheck, but I'd like to hit them with something else.

HELL IN A CELL PPV PREVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote