Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Miz ' YO MOM ' joke!

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #97 (permalink)
Hennessey
21-0

Hennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friendsHennessey needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Miz ' YO MOM ' joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
Man Miz sure fell flat last night. I don't blame him though, I'm a Punk fan and I usually don't complain about his promos, but how on earth does wrestling school or even WM27 have any relevance to the Shield/Maddox and the whole promo subject at hand? Last night was the first time where I truly felt that Punk's insider references were just completely unnecessary and just flat out cringe worthy. I felt bad for Miz, this was a HUGE promo for him but Punk completely stepped all over his toes.
Miz should have talked about how Punk bitches that he is held back, yet he has been given everything in his WWE career. ECW title, Intercontinental title, Tag team titles, two time money in the bank winner, muliple time world heavyweight champion, and WWE champion, and two of his very own stables to run. Since Punk was trying to shoot on him, Miz should have said how Punk is killing RAW's ratings.
Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote