Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Computer restarts whilst doing anything a bit strenuous, such as burning a DVD
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Issues_Sunshyne
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Computer restarts whilst doing anything a bit strenuous, such as burning a DVD

Todays technical issue... I have had so many problems lately...

For some reason recently my computer has started restarting whenever I try to do something that runs a bit heavy, something that would make the computer run a bit slower than normal.

It's most noticeable whilst burning a DVD. I use Nero, and I will set it up and it will get to roughly 50 % and it will sound like it's loading something up or running something new, and then it will just restart. No BSOD, no explanation. It will restart like normal and then run like normal when it comes back.

I went through a phase last week of getting a BSOD whenever I tried to do anything, but that's fixed now. I was also getting an OC Fail whenever my computer started up, but again I don't get that anymore.

The computer runs fine with everything else. I did the last of my knowlege today and performed a full system reboot. It's now running as if it was the day I bought it with few files on it, I downloaded nero and the same thing happened again.

A friend of mine said it could be an overheating problem, is there any way to find this out?

I have searched Google for days but this problem occurs in different ways that I thought I would try here first.

I'm hoping it's not an internal problem but I'm beginning to think it is .

Thanks anybody for your help. I think this part of this forum is great. I have received so much help here.

Cheers.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome