Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback - MOTY

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
The Fourth Wall
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

The Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth readingThe Fourth Wall has posts worth reading
Default Re: Team Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield - TLC Match

To be honest, I prefer this more than Ryback vs Punk. It just feels more exiting. Imagine how crazy Ambrose is going to be in this match?

The Shield must win though. It's just going to ruin their momentum if they lose now. They could do an ending where Ryback gets thrown out of the ring and the pin is on Kane or Bryan. It leaves Ryback feeling kind of cheated again but sustaining his momentum (He dominated a lot of the match) but also lets The Shield pick up the win.

I can't wait to see The Shield finally actually compete it's a very interesting match. It'll also be interesting to see how Ryback and Team Hell No work together. This match could have a ton of cool spots and will certainly make up for not having Ryback vs Punk, Its got the potential to be better in my opinion.

Looking forward to this more to be honest, can't wait. The card is looking great and this was a brilliant back-up plan by WWE.