Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #1520 (permalink)
JY57
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON

JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelguy95 View Post
Seeing Ambrose being psychotic at TLC would satisfy me. However, someone mentioned they think the match will be a DQ finish.. how would that happen.. it doesn't make sense. I have a feeling that the babyfaces will crush and ruin The Shield, CM Punk will return and Rybitch will continue the feud..

CAN ANY OF YOU TELL HOW RYBITCH BEING IN THE MATCH MAKES IT FAIR?
If you're a fan of The Shield, how can this not urk you?
cause of Punk's injury and wanting him to rest for Royal Rumble. since Ryback is being the # 1 target of The Shield (and Kane & Bryan their 2nd & 3rd target) it would make sense for it those 3 against The Shield. If they had a match & Punk/Ryback still happened it probably be Orton/Hell No team, I am sure that would have been even with The Shield coming out with the victory