Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk's knee injury

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #409 (permalink)
Kelly Kelly fan
Humbled

Kelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSKelly Kelly fan was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Breaking: Punk having emergency knee surgery

The Shield are so getting buried at TLC in that 6 man TLC tag match lol theres no way there gonna win against Ryback, Kane, Daniel Bryan. And I told you all Dean Ambrose would be jobbing within the next 6 months and look hes gonna do his first job at his first ever PPV

Also if this whole CM Punk knee thing was serious then these wrestlers need to step up right now and take this free opportunity while they can

Wade Barrett
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Mcintrye
Kofi

And I have thought of this idea what if Heyman announced when the TLC PPV was on and said CM Punk cant compete but Ryback would still get a match but against this guy and out comes Brock Lesnar!!!!!! the crowd would go nuts and Brock would beat the living hell out of Ryback. Ryback wouldnt last a minute in the ring with a legit fighter like Brock. Come on Vince think about this idea

At least now we know CM Punk wont be at TLC and will still remain WWE champion. Other wrestlers are gonna have to step up and make their matches that are on the card good since the championship match is cancelled. I think Dolph's time is now to shine at this PPV and win his briefcase in this match against Cena and steal the show and show the world he is that damn good come on Dolph!!!!!!. The other matches lined up for TLC PPV dont interest me and clearly are not that big.

And all you marks on here dont start whining at me for my post as this is my opinion
Kelly Kelly fan is offline   Reply With Quote