Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Near KOP, PA
Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
It's a combination of all the factors that is hurting RAW:
- Monday Night Football
- Wrestling is no longer "cool" or popular.
- The booking/writing is poor & lacks continuity.
- No one has any heat.
- There aren't any stars.
- The titles don't mean anything.
- The wins/losses don't mean anything.
- The show is too long.
- People don't want their intelligence insulted.
- There aren't any fresh match-ups & WWE runs everything into the ground.
- There's no reason to watch each week. Nothing ever changes. There are no consequences or cliff hangers.
- There is no emotional investment, either positively or negatively, for anyone on the entire roster.\
- Too many ads, replays, recaps & media whoring.
The first 2 in bold existed 6 years ago and ratings were a point higher, sometimes even more. They aren't an excuse. The rest I could agree with. You forgot one: the sterile presentation/format of the show.
You fucking politically correct morons are quick to defend WWE for every pussy ass decision they make, but complain about the show lacking attitude and intensity... SMH.
Follow if you dare: https://twitter.com/LoneAdvMGL
Last edited by Marv95; 12-05-2012 at 08:59 AM.