Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield vs. Team Hell No & Ryback - MOTY

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Team Hell No & Ryback vs The Shield - TLC Match

Wow, I thought they were joking when a poster said it'd be TLC only with submission and pinfall the only way to win. These ladder spots and tables spots are gonna seem forced. They might as well have just called it Extreme Rules. I suppose you can add TLC to No DQ, Extreme Rules, Street Fights and No Holds Barred to names which mean exactly the same thing.

On the other hand, this match is slightly less predictable. I can see Ryback winning but who knows, maybe Punk or Heyman will interfere.

Also I suppose this is Tornado Tag Rules, because that will be cool.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"
Scottish-Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote