Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've noticed something about the Other Wrestling Section

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 04:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
Groovemachine
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Groovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I've noticed something about the Other Wrestling Section

I think the other thing is that the WWE forums are a place for people to just spew whatever thought comes to mind as an immediate reaction to the goings on of WWE TV. That's a massive generalisation, but I'd wager not too far from the truth more often than not.

In Other Wrestling, it's a much more cerebral affair. Things like the Indy DVD thread/MOTYC thread often inform my wrestling viewing; I don't have the time to check out ALL the recent indy releases, so it's nice to come to a place where it's all intelligently discussed and dissected and I can be selective with what I watch based on some previous recommendations. Really, we're all in the habit of helping each other out.