Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 AM   #1410 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Did I really block the Vig then?

I don't need the BG anymore. I'll probably end up inadvertently blocking him tonight with my luck and reads so I might not even use my role. Scum can shoot me now. If I blocked the Vig last night and then outed him, I deserve it.

If you really are the Vig then I'm sorry Roger.

That post Magic made against you where he pointed out that you were quick to believe McQueen after wanting to lynch him earlier made me choose you. I wanted to give Magic the benefit of the doubt but it looks like he might be scum who planted a seed of doubt upon you or he was just wrong about you.

CP, if he's the Vig then scum already knew that once I gave my target so his claim tonight was to clarify for the sake of Town and to get him the BG.

The claim sounds convincing since I can see the Dallas Cowboys as America's team. I think they play every Thanksgiving or Christmas though I'm sure Mikey gave scum fake claims. There are so many NFL teams that he must have.